Venue & Hospitality
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London - Ealing 2-8 Hanger Lane, Ealing, W5 3HN,United Kingdom TEL: +44-208-8968400 FAX: +44-208-8968488
Conference Dates: March 15 - 16, 2017
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions Updating Soon...
London is the capital and most populous city of England and the United Kingdom with resident population of 7,375, making it the smallest city in England. Standing on the River Thames, London has been a major settlement for two millennia.
It’s a city where old and new amiably clash, high culture rubs shoulders with pearly queens – with its streets paved with regal glory. London is a city crackling with the energy of a centre of world finance; filled with the magic of a town ruled by the on-going twists of a millennium of monarchy; charmingly cluttered by centuries of piece-by-piece hoisting skywards of grand palaces, historic monuments and quirky skyscrapers; a city bustling with English good-natured humour – and a buzzing international community of unparalleled diversity.
The story of London doesn’t stop there – further east towards the sea are the old docklands of the East End, now split between crowded London squares, towering towers of finance and trendy lanes of alternative art. As is the case across all of London, the beauty of this city lies in its apparent casual chaos, its wonderful contradictions – and its timeless stories.
For me it’s a shopper’s and foodie’s haven, a place with royal air, arena of fashion, a perfect blend of culture and style, a leading global city, with strengths of heritage, arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, research and development, healthcare, media, professional services and tourism. A brilliant place to visit whatever your age, and both seniors full of beans, and those who prefer to explore at a slower pace, will find plenty of suitable options here. Explore the best of London- a city who has many things for everyone.
Attractions & Landmarks
- Tower of London: Medieval castle housing the crown jewels.
- London Eye: Iconic riverside observation wheel.
- Buckingham Palace: Home of the British Queen and state rooms.
- Tower Bridge: Iconic Victorian turreted bridge.
- St’s Paul’s Cathedral: Iconic cathedral’s churchyard and garden.
- Westminster Abbey: Gothic Church and site for coronation.
- Big Ben: London’s iconic national timepiece.
- Palace of Westminster: Iconic home of UK parliament.
- British Museum: A historian’s treasure trove.
- National Gallery: Major art from 13th to 19th Centuries .
- Globe theatre, London: Replica of circular Elizabethan theatre.
- London Dungeon: Hi-tech haunted house attraction.
- National History Museum: Natural phenomenon & hands on activities.
- Victoria and Albert Museum: Word Class decorative art &design.
- Kensington Palace: Royal museum in state Residence.